Appleton Estate RumLocation - Jamaica
Community - Entertainment
Contract Amount - $125,000
Nor-Com provided technical integration services, with four areas of focus:
- Space consists of large-scale projection, image size 21' x 13'.
- Synchronized with 7.1 audio and lighting; show starts from push button.
- Audio signal passes through Dolby Decoder into Bose DSP/Amplifier combination that drives eight speakers.
- Lighting control is via DMX.
VIP Tasting Room
- Dual-function room can be used for presentations and; press of button runs video sequence.
- Projector is Meeting Room unit with Ultra Short Throw lens; projects into motorized drop down screen.
- HDMI socket connects to projector’s input; other socket connected to video player in rack.
- 3.5mm audio jack allows for remote audio source connection to sound system; audio equipment in rack.
- Projector has audio output that provides feed from selected input, and audio output from auxiliary HDMI.
- Video runs from solid-state video player; button-activated.
- Lighting control panel allows manual control.
- A multi-zone audio replay system operates in: Welcome Centre (3 zones), Retail (1 zone), Main Circulation Hall Way (2 zones), Theatre Entrance (1 zone), Restaurant (3 zones), 3 Tasting Rooms 1 (1 zone in each).
- iPads, installed throughout main building in protective mounts, run software developed for tour; connected to dedicated AV WiFi network and in 13 strategic locations.
J. Wray & Nephew Limited
Clifton Yap Architects