Taft Conference Center at Fountain SquareLocation - Cincinnati, OH
Community - Workplace
Contract Amount - $340,000
When the prestigious law firm of Taft, Stettinius, and Hollister decided to expand their Cincinnati headquarters within the downtown Westin Hotel; they had a clear vision of the space. They created a project team with KZF Design and Messer Construction developing the overall plans. Nor-Com developed the technology requirements, using state-of-the-art systems that are flexible, easy-to-use and hidden. The design focused on six areas, each requiring unique systems:
- Enterprise System that encompasses technology common to the entire facility.
- Large Meeting Room that can accommodate up to 108 people and handle business and social functions.
- Mid-size Conference Room is configured as a more formal meeting place with a stationary conference table.
- Small Conference Room is used for smaller collaborative meetings.
- “Living Room Area” with floor-to-ceiling glass overlooking Fountain Square is an open, casual meeting space.
- Reception and Welcome Area at the Center’s entrance.
Taft, Stettinius, and Hollister